1. Favorite holiday destination?
My grandma's house in Missouri
2. Any family traditions?
Every Christmas Eve, no matter where I'm at I sleep on the floor. I have no idea why but it's what I do lol. And I think we started a new one last year where all us kids make cookies.
3. Favorite ornament of decoration?
I don't have a favorite decoration since the only things that go on our tree are lights.
4. What are you doing for the holidays?
On Christmas day we go to my Mom's mom. The next day we go to both of my great grandma's houses. Then on another day (we don't have it planned yet) we go to my dad's mom's house.
5.Are you a late or early christmas shopper?
Umm i don't usually go christmas shopping but if i did then it would be after black friday.
6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
Everyone brings something but the oldest people usually make the entrees and the other people make sides or desserts.
7. Have you ever gone christmas caroling?
Yes. once with my church and it wasn't fun.
8. Do you live where it snows?
Definitely. We have a snow day today :)
9. One thing that makes you happiest at christmas?
Seeing all of my cousins. (except for 5; i have a big family)
10. What do you want most for christmas?
I really really really want the enzo milano curling iron.
Dear FTC- Any products/people/places i have talked about are all my own opinions and I am not being paid to say them. Don't fine me.
No comments:
Post a Comment